Bellona, the Roman goddess of War, was closely associated with Mars, the Roman god of War. She is invariably his companion, although she is also known for being his wife, daughter, sister, or charioteer but mostly recognized for being his twin sister.
- Fierce warrior
- Master of both armed and hand-to-hand combat
- Has the power to influence all forms of conflict including mental, physical, spiritual and conceptual ones, regardless of the area and numbers involved, control how they progress and draw power both from the conflict alone as well as the dying.
- Can start conflicts by influencing people or events
- Rise personal and fanatical armies
- Grant others extensive abilities of combat.
- Power to invoke war and chaos within an enormously large radius, ranging from a city to an entire continent. With this power he has full control over the city or continent that is in war and chaos at the time.
“Thou art still, not with stillness of languor,
And calm, not with calm boding rest;
For thine is all wrath and all anger
That throbs far and near in the breast
Of man, by thy presence possess’d.”
Adam Lindsey Gordon